Careers at Shasha Insurance
Sales Agent and Support for Personal and Commercial Insurance:
Shasha Insurance Services - Studio City, CA
Employment Type: Part Time or Full Time
You are outgoing and are comfortable meeting people either in person or over the phone. You enjoy helping others… both clients and teammates in the office. You are comfortable working on a computer and are computer literate. You desire to be part of a team and want to be part of the solution and not the problem. If this sounds like you, please read on.
We are a team of people helping people. Our independent insurance business is based on the relationships we build within our Team, our clients, potential clients, our community and the companies we work with. As an independent insurance agency, we work for our clients, not one insurance company.
Our hours are Monday thru Friday from 9:00 – 5:00. You may be asked to work occasionally during an evening or Saturday to support local and community events.
- Establish new relationships with potential clients and sign them up for insurance.
- Establish working relationships with clients, potential clients and companies we represent on the phone, email and on paper.
- Supporting teammates with follow up for clients and prospects.
- Once a product is sold, you will need to fill out appropriate forms and input into the software system.
- Cultivate relationships and cross sell additional lines of insurance.
- Assist with other office duties as they arise and are needed.
Professional and Personal Skills:
- Articulate and professional voice in person and on the phone.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Self-starter, driven, can manage rejection well.
- Has appropriate business attire.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Confident, energetic, enthusiastic with a sense of humor.
- Patient, respectful, reliable, trustworthy, friendly, supportive, articulate, kind, ethical and honest.
Wages and Compensation:
- We offer competitive wages depending on experience.
- No previous insurance experience is required. We will train and educate the successful candidate. However, having previous experience working within the insurance industry is a bonus. Position will require getting a P&C Insurance License within 90 days of hire.
How to Apply:
- Email the following to us at [email protected]
- Your resume with three personal references and three professional references
- Write a short essay (less than one page) on either of the following:
- Describe the person (present, past, dead or alive) you admire the most and why or…
- Describe an experience that has been the MOST valuable to you and why
- Please do NOT call the office to inquire.
- Please do NOT walk into the office to inquire.
- Please follow these instructions precisely or you will not be considered for the position.