Careers at Shasha Insurance
Entry Level Processer/ Support:
Shasha Insurance Services - Studio City, CA
Employment Type: Part Time
Enjoy helping and talking to people on the phone and in person… both clients and teammates in the office. You are comfortable working on a computer all day and are detailed oriented as well, so you are computer literate. You desire to be part of a team and want to be part of the solution and not the problem. If this sounds like you, please read on.
We are a team of people helping people. Our independent insurance business is based on the relationships we build within our Team, our clients, potential clients, our community and the companies we work with. As an independent insurance agency, we work for our clients, not one insurance company.
Our hours are Monday thru Friday from 9:00 – 5:00 and we will provide training. You may be asked to work occasionally during an evening or Saturday to support local and community events.
- Welcome face of the Agency to people that call on the phone and walk in the front door.
- Establish working relationships with clients, potential clients and companies we represent on the phone, email and on paper.
- Supporting teammates with follow up for clients and prospects.
- Promptly respond to client needs either on the phone or electronically.
- Maintain client files and process routine correspondence between our agency and the client or company… both paper records and on our many different software programs.
- Assist with other office duties as they arise and are needed.
Professional and Personal Skills:
- Friendly voice and pleasant tone over the phone and in person.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Has appropriate business attire.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Type quickly and accurately.
- Organized, structured, punctual and will follow the rules.
- Familiar with multi-line phone system and how to use one.
- Patient, respectful, reliable, trustworthy, friendly, supportive, articulate, kind, ethical and honest.
Wages and Compensation:
- We offer competitive wages depending on experience.
- No previous insurance experience is required. We will train and educate the successful candidate. However, having previous experience working within the insurance industry is a bonus.
How to Apply:
- Email the following to us at [email protected]
- Your resume with three personal references and three professional references
- Write a short essay (less than one page) on either of the following:
- Describe the person (present, past, dead or alive) you admire the most and why or…
- Describe an experience that has been the MOST valuable to you and why
- Please do NOT call the office to inquire.
- Please do NOT walk into the office to inquire.
- Please follow these instructions precisely or you will not be considered for the position.